Our Plan for Patient Safety Regarding Coronavirus
WE ARE OPEN FOR OUR PATIENTS!
Our plan is to follow the guidance of state and public health officials.
Below are a few of the changes we have implemented at our office:
• All of the staff at Wilmington Back & Spine will continue to wear masks until the state regulations change.
• Please be assured that none of the employees of Wilmington Back & Spine have shown signs of illness.
• We have installed an ionizing air purifier in our HVAC system that continuously cleans the office air 24-hours a day.
• We are disinfecting all door handles and other “high-touch” surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day.
• We are sanitizing all of our office pens and small instruments after each use in our new UV Sterilizer.
• We have hand sanitizer available for our patients throughout the office.
Here at Wilmington Back & Spine, the health and well-being of all individuals within our community are of the utmost importance to us. We ask that all of you be respectful of our staff and community of patients. If you have been exposed to someone who has developed symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 please stay at home. If you are not feeling well, or have a fever, a cough, body aches, altered sense of smell or taste, or shortness of breath please stay at home.
As has often been the case in difficult times, chiropractic offices have been vital resources in the communities we serve. Thank you for continuing to choose and trust Chiropractic. It is a sincere pleasure to serve you. We know that many of you are experiencing big changes physically, emotionally and socially. Please call the office for support. We need one another more than ever in times like these.